Rammstyle Brewery is alive!

Rammstyle Brewery comes together in the new house. I managed to slip a wet room into the design which is fully plumbed from town water and also connected to a 23,500lt rain water tank for my chiller. Our house also has three phase power with 40amps per phase, I got a completely seperate circuit into the brew room so if i blow something the rest of the house keeps on going.

The room is big enough for two fermenting fridges, a laundry trough in one corner and a three vessel brewrig with a Brewtroller control panel, a table for working with grain in tubs under it and room to move for brewing.

The brewery is connected to a games room with pool table and kegerator (from previous blog), I like to think of it as the Man Wing of the house.

The following are some pictures of it coming together.
I'll have more of a close up of my brewRig configuration in the next blog where I'll chat about my Brewtroller setup and my Arudino Project for Fermenting and controlling kegerator.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Build a Kegerator

Why does my lager taste like butterscotch

Brewtroller Menu Problem